Well, the school year is officially coming to an end. That means that despite the fact that I’m no longer working on evenings and weekends (*happy dance*), things have gotten pretty crazy.
Bottom line: I won’t be around for a couple of weeks (or, more precisely, until after June 23rd).
Don’t despair though! I’ve got a whole bunch of post ideas (some in my draft section, others in my head, others yet to be formed) for my return. Among other subjects, look out for:
- A review of an awesome app
- A post on the birth plan with a sample plan (mine!)
- A post on the Baby Safe Project
- A guest posting invitation on childbirth
- A post on the professionalization of teaching
- A post on language development
Until then, take care and Happy upcoming Father’s Day!